Russian language webinars
- Cover specific topics
- Answer your questions
- Help with your homework or exam
How does it work?
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups (four people) devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers from our school will answer all the questions that interest you with regards to the particular topic of the lesson. They will also help you complete your homework or prepare for a Russian language exam of any level, including the TORFL.
Normally, our webinars are conducted through Zoom. All participants are able to see, hear, and talk to one another. The online whiteboard and the option of screen sharing are also available on Zoom. All webinar participants are free to take notes on the whiteboard and can save their notes after the lesson.
Fragments from our webinars
In Russian we say that it is better to see something once than to hear it a hundred times. We completely agree with this saying and present you two fragments from our webinars. Please, watch and sign up for our webinars.
Who are the teachers?
We are a consolidated group of Russian tutors. Most of them have been working with us for a long time. All our teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes, as well as in companies, schools and universities both in Russia and abroad;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
What are the topics?
The number of available webinar topics is constantly growing. At the moment, we are offering the following webinar topics:
- Russian alphabet and sounds. Intonation.
- Russian gender and number
- Survival Russian: dialogues, words and phrases
- Russian cases and how to use them
- Russian verbs and conjugation
- Russian tenses, moods ans verb aspects
- Russian verbs of motion without prefixes
- Indefinite pronouns (-то, -нибудь, кое-, -либо)
- Participles and gerunds
- Russian passive construction
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes
- Russian verb aspects. Level 2.
- Russian cases with prepositions
- Genitive plural
- Russian numerals: types and declension
- Prefixed verbs
- Clauses and conjunctions
- Idiomatic expressions
- Russian slang and colloquial expressions
- TORFL 1-4
- Exam preparation
- Help with exercises and homework.
How much does it cost?
|60 minutes||90 minutes|
|5 EUR per person||7.5 EUR per person|
How to apply?
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
Katya has been my Russian tutor for about 5 months and has done an excellent job at teaching me the basics of Russian. She follows a logical and clear structure to her lessons and ensures my understanding. I have appreciated the pace she sets for my progression through the lessons so that I am challenged but also have enough time for review and comprehension. Katya has great balance of asking consistent questions each lesson to help me gain confidence in my speaking skills. I also appreciate her use of varied mediums including recorded dialogues, written texts and review of homework to help me learn Russian in many contexts.
I have been told by my colleagues at work that when I speak in Russian, I do not have an accent. This shows how much care Katya has put into my speaking skills!
I have had the pleasure to be the student of Tatiana Martin for a year.
Though I have had russian lessons before, and I was hesitant to continue lessons over Skype. Nonetheless, I started learning Russian with Tatiana while still at a beginner level. Though Russian is a difficult language, after months of unbroken 2 lessons a week I started to be able to read short passages, which quickly improved to reading easy short stories. After about a year I was able to hold a very basic short conversation with good grammar and vocabulary, as well as understand some passages of Russian songs and understand russian news tweets.
Tatiana is a very patient teacher, she is organised, and takes the time to prepare lessons and follows up with homework. She is also very friendly and breaks the formality of the lessons to make them fun and enjoyable.
The Russificate school is very comfortable to deal with, and Yulia, its director, is very organised and punctual regarding replying to email enquiries and sorting out payments.