Russian language webinars
- Cover specific topics
- Answer your questions
- Help with your homework or exam
How does it work?
Our Russian language webinars are lessons for groups (four people) devoted to specific topics about Russian grammar, vocabulary, and communication. During a webinar teachers from our school will answer all the questions that interest you with regards to the particular topic of the lesson. They will also help you complete your homework or prepare for a Russian language exam of any level, including the TORFL.
Normally, our webinars are conducted through Zoom. All participants are able to see, hear, and talk to one another. The online whiteboard and the option of screen sharing are also available on Zoom. All webinar participants are free to take notes on the whiteboard and can save their notes after the lesson.
Fragments from our webinars
In Russian we say that it is better to see something once than to hear it a hundred times. We completely agree with this saying and present you two fragments from our webinars. Please, watch and sign up for our webinars.
Who are the teachers?
We are a consolidated group of Russian tutors. Most of them have been working with us for a long time. All our teachers have:
- Linguistic, philological or pedagogical training;
- Great work experience in individual, group and online classes, as well as in companies, schools and universities both in Russia and abroad;
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. You can find a teacher who speaks your own language.
What are the topics?
The number of available webinar topics is constantly growing. At the moment, we are offering the following webinar topics:
- Russian alphabet and sounds. Intonation.
- Russian gender and number
- Survival Russian: dialogues, words and phrases
- Russian cases and how to use them
- Russian verbs and conjugation
- Russian tenses, moods ans verb aspects
- Russian verbs of motion without prefixes
- Indefinite pronouns (-то, -нибудь, кое-, -либо)
- Participles and gerunds
- Russian passive construction
- Russian verbs of motion with prefixes
- Russian verb aspects. Level 2.
- Russian cases with prepositions
- Genitive plural
- Russian numerals: types and declension
- Prefixed verbs
- Clauses and conjunctions
- Idiomatic expressions
- Russian slang and colloquial expressions
- TORFL 1-4
- Exam preparation
- Help with exercises and homework.
How much does it cost?
|60 minutes||90 minutes|
|5 EUR per person||7.5 EUR per person|
How to apply?
Testimonials of our students
Not convinced yet? Please have a look at the testimonials recorded by our students:
Learning Russian at Russificate was a great experience. The school is very well managed. It can be cosidered a solid reference in teaching Russian as a second language.
My russian classes with teacher Alyona Belikhina were excellent. All the classes were very well conducted. In the first class we devised together
a specific plan for my needs, and she always made sure that the goal of each lesson was reached. Besides, the classes were interesting and pleasant. Not tiring at all.
My expectations were 100% met. I definetly recommend her classes for those who are seriously interested in learning Russian.
I have been very impressed with Dana and can fully recommend her as a tutor. She takes the time to carefully tailor each class to my needs, even producing her own home tasks based on what we cover in each class. Dana takes the time to find relevant articles based on my interests and has the patience and knowledge to explain why things work the way they do. Dana is perfect if you really want to understand grammar, in particular why and how Russian works the way it does. She combines an academic, professional approach with a warm and friendly delivery making each class a pleasure to take part in.