1. What is Russificate? Is it a new Russian school?
Russificate is a collection of innovative tools designed to provide students with a wide range of methods to learn Russian, wherever they are and whatever their level is. [/two_third]
- The Russian language blog Russificate (founded 2009) offering free Russian language activities on grammar, vocabulary, culture, as well as podcasts and videos. It was officially recognized as the best Russian language blog and one of the best language learning blogs 2010-2014 by Babylon Languages.
- The daily updated Russificate Facebook page (founded 2011), offering a variety of short and fun activities. It ranks 2nd in the Top 25 Language Facebook Pages 2013 and 10th among 1000 different online language resources in 2016.
- Russificate Speaking Club (founded 2011), offering a large collection of free activities and exercises for students of all levels, where you can meet people from all over the world and practice Russian together.
- International Online Russian School (founded 2013) offering real time Russian lessons via Skype, taught by native and professional teachers, and a considerable choice of courses.
Russificate is not a new school! The Russian language blog with the same name has been offering the same services since 2009.
2. Who are the teachers?
Our teachers are professionals who have relevant qualifications and extensive work experience. They work both in Russian language schools and via Skype. Each of them speaks a second language, which is important for beginner and intermediate levels. You can check out their CVs on our page. If necessary, teachers will provide all the documentation related to their qualifications, training and work experience. We know each other personally and organize regular meetings to discuss our courses, class materials and evaluate students’ progress.
3. What courses do we offer?
We are the first online Russian academy to offer such a wide range of courses: from general ones to specialized courses such as the business course and the exam preparation course. Our teachers have the necessary skills to offer all these courses, and they will supply all the required materials. You can also propose any type of course or a course combination you wish.
4. How does the price system work?
Our price system is flexible and reasonable: the amount paid depends on the type of course chosen and the duration of the lessons. The courses are divided into two groups: non-specialized and specialized. Discounts are available for packages of classes and for loyal customers. The first lesson is considered to be trial and therefore it is free of charge.
5. Are the testimonials real?
Yes, they are! Please, feel free to ask us for the mails of the students who wrote testimonials for us! You can just contact them to find out all the necessary details about our Russian lessons.