This course of Russian language is specially designed for Russian-speaking kids and teenagers who live abroad. Each learning program is individual and depends on the previous knowledge of the child and their age. Normally it starts with sounds and letters and ends up with grammar terms and small original texts. Writing is considered an important part of the course. The class materials are presented as a form of play.
These are some important contents of the Russian For Kids course:
- Letters and sounds;
- Reading and listening: simple phrases, proverbs, tongue-twisters
- First Russian words, divided into main topics;
- Russian cursive writing;
- Main Russian grammar categories, explained as a form of play;
- Small original texts: А.Барто, К.Чуковский, С.Маршак, С.Михалков, Б.Житков, etc.
Class materials used:
- Майборода И.В. Наша азбука: рабочая тетрадь. – СПб: Златоуст, 2008;
- Таблица. Зоопарк по алфавиту. – СПб: Златоуст, 2005;
- Голубева А.В. Первые уроки русского письма. – СПб: Златоуст, 2011;
- Низник М. Русский без границ (3 книги). – СПб: Златоуст, 2011.